Friday, May 27, 2005

Free Pattern!

6/8/05 Update: The Lattice Lace Wrap pattern has been updated to correct an error.

Psst! See that?

Over there ---->

Over on the side bar.

I just added a new section to my side bar. It's Freebies. I just finished the instructions for the Lattice Lace Wrap. I've been blogging about that wrap ad nauseum lately. It's finally a done deal. The wrap is done the instructions are done and the link is done. I have to send a great big thank you to Grumperina who converted my document to a web friendly format. THANK YOU Grumperina!!!

If anyone actually reads or uses this pattern I would love to hear if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. This is my first attempt at pattern writing.

click for front viewThe beads on the edges are easier to see on the front view (click the picture above to see the front.) The beads in the body of the wrap don't show up in either picture very well. Those dark spots between the lattices are beaded. The beads show up very well in real life.

Maybe I'll find someone for whom to make another one of these some day. I really would love to see what it looks like in another color.

Okay, back to K's purple heart sweater!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely darling! I hope when I become much more experienced that I can design something this special.

Anonymous said...

This is a pattern I'm definitely saving into my files. I'm not sure I'll get to it soon, but I love everything about it, so it will make its way on my needles at some point. Great job, and thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most beautiful wraps I've seen... simple, but also intricate looking... and beaded! I'm considering this one for my wedding. :-) (If I make it, I'll definitely send you a pic, but it won't be for a year.) Thanks so much!

Bea
bsywan@gmail.com

Nickerjac said...

Thank you for sharing this pattern with us its so beautiful and am looking forward to the challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I have a long list of projects to do, but this has been added to it. Thank you!!!!!

Agnes said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

HoJo said...

Thanks for posting the pattern. This is definitely on my to do list. I'm thinking purple....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design. Thank you for sharing.

Amy Boogie said...

That's just gorgeous. One of the best new shawls I've seen.