Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FO: A's Alena top

I finished A's summer '07 top. Just in time for her to wear it when we went to Philly to see Wicked. I started this top just before we left for vacation in the Adirondaks. It is a very easy top and I'm in the process of writing the pattern for it.



Yarn: Knitpicks Shine Sport (60% pima cotton, 40% Modal) 7 Orchid, 2 Butter
Needles: size 5 Knitpicks options circular

A wore this top to the play and said it was very comfortable. She wore it again the next day and complained that the straps were too long and she had to keep pulling the top up. I washed and dried the top which will (hopefully) tighten things up just a bit. I'll have her try it on this afternoon (after her first day back to school!) to see if it's more comfortable again. If the straps keep stretching I'll shorten them up a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very original and cute top!

jessica said...

So cute! I hope the strap issue works out!

Diane said...

How cute! She looks great in it. I love the colors.

Kimberly said...

That is really cute. Both the top and A! :)