Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Morning

Here are the kids all decked out for church.


A, J and K Easter morning

The girls were very happy with their capelets. They wore them all day which made me very happy. Of course I found them in heaps on the floor this morning along with the rest of the Easter outfits. Oh well. Although J didn't have anything knitted he was happy with his new shoes, pants, tie and shirt.

Ten minutes before we were to leave for church I realized that we were leaving directly from church to head up to the in laws' for dinner. That's a two hour drive - each way. Since the capelets were finished I had no portable knitting! So I grabbed these

and a couple of circular, size 1 needles. As it turns out I needn't have bothered. This is what I brought home .


Swing Coat

Saturday, after I finished the capelets I sat down to reaquaint myself with my Cabin Fever Swing Coat. I discovered that I hopelessly messed up the increases. I think I'm going to have to rip back about ten inches of knitting - back to the armhole. It's not a difficult pattern. I guess I just didn't pay close enough attention. That's why I like knitting for my kids. Their garments are so small that if I had to rip out that much length it wouldn't take so long to reknit it. My Swing Coat is 59" around so that's about 590 square inches I have to redo. Oh well, I love knitting so this gives me more knitting to love.

1 comment:

KimagureVenus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.